Our baby skunks were rejected by their mother at birth. We had no choice but to do our best to keep them alive and hand rear them. They were all under average birth weight and really shouldn’t have made it but they did!
We had to hand feed them every two hours to save their lives, Freddie never left them, she stayed by their side 24/7 and took care of them like her own.
Ссылки по теме:
- Injured Puppy Thrown Out Of Moving Car And Set To Be Put Down Gets Saved By A Loving Cop
- Dog Obsessed With His Stuffed Santa Toy Is Taken To See The Real One, And His Reaction Is Priceless
- Starving Homeless Dog Gets Rescued And Taken To Pet-Friendly Restaurants Every Day
- Dog Waits One Month For His Family To Return, After They Left Him Behind While Moving Out
- Heartwarming Friendship Between Boy And His Dog