It's been one year since I went viral with my mother and daughter series #allthatisthree on Instagram*, and it looks like this new series #scenefromtheceiling is going to be just as popular. We enjoy being creative as a family. The kids love to get involved, and they often pitch in with ideas and help us set up. It’s become a regular fun weekend activity.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- 9 Halloween Costumes That I Crocheted For My Kids
- Family Sends The Most Awkward Christmas Cards For 15 Years, And It’s Too Funny
- Daughter Posts Brutally Honest Texts That She Receives From Her Crazy Jewish Mother, And It’s Hilari
- Each Month I Created Princess Costumes For My Baby Girl To Cope With Postpartum Depression
- My Brother And I Recreated Childhood Photos As A Gift To Our Mom On Her 50th Birthday