“In 1991, the wife of a friend was nine months pregnant, and I had an idea…to photograph them together, on the same day every year, forever…. Every year, at the same time, against the same backdrop, under the same lighting. This way there are no distractions, only the miracle of growth and the changes of time and age.” – Zed Nelson, photographer of “The Family” project.
Ссылки по теме:
- I Restore ‘Unrestorable’ Photos, And Here’s The Result
- Scene From The Ceiling: I Create Fun Settings Using Everyday Items
- 50 Years Ago: Amazing Photographs of Apollo Families’ Tears and Ecstasy During Moon Landing Mission
- Each Month I Created Princess Costumes For My Baby Girl To Cope With Postpartum Depression
- Dad Takes Photos Of Himself And His Daughter Sitting On The Couch Since 2007