Mom of 3 Sarah Tyau is one of many who are helping to break our addiction with 'fast fashion,' where retailers have to constantly tempt customers with endless 'new' fashions to sell products. She has transformed hundreds of pieces of old clothing, from oversized shirts to wedding dresses, turning them into stylish outfits for her and her daughters, who love getting involved.
Ссылки по теме:
- Disney Releases High-End Star Wars Furniture For The Most Stylish Fans
- The Longer the More Elegant: 40 Cool Pics of the 1930s Brides in Their Very Long Wedding Dresses
- 13 Oldest Pieces of Clothing and Accessories Ever Found
- Stunning Shots that Define Grace Kelly as a Timeless Fashion Icon
- Post Modern Architectural Cakes By A Fashion Designer Turned Baker