Where the High Line ends and Midtown begins you will find Hudson Yards, the largest private real estate development in US history. The extraordinary centerpiece of Hudson Yards is its spiral staircase, a soaring new landmark meant to be climbed. This interactive design piece was imagined by Thomas Heatherwick and Heatherwick Studio as a focal point where people can enjoy new perspectives of the city and one another from different heights, angles.
Comprised of 154 intricately interconnecting flights of stairs—almost 2,500 individual steps and 80 landings—with nearly one mile of vertical climb above the Public Square and Gardens, this landmark will offer photo opps galore.
Ссылки по теме:
- Scientists Discovered a New cat-fox Species Which Was Previously Believed To Be a Myth
- Here's How Public Bathing Looks In Nine Countries Around The World
- 17 Photographs Of Marilyn Monroe On The Beach In New York Taken By Sam Shaw
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Space Saving: Amazing Vintage Photographs of Vertical Parking Lots From Between the 1920s and 1950s