Evolving technologies create new opportunities in art by blurring the barrier between the artist’s imagination and final artwork. With today’s possibilities to edit and augment any photo by clicking on a few buttons in an app within seconds, it seems that anyone can be an artist. So we want to bring to the spotlight an artist who still relies on her skills and avid creativity and masterfully uses good trusty Photoshop in her time-consuming artwork.
Ukrainian digital artist Viktoria Solidarnyh reveals that Photoshop is far from magic by uncovering what goes into her fairytale-like photo manipulations. She combines multiple ordinary and often unrelated images to create mystical parallel worlds. By deconstructing each of her final works into puzzle pieces, she shows how intricate and thought-out her work is.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Pastry Chef Transforms Plain Desserts Into Miniature Worlds And It’s Too Sad To Eat
- These Cakes By Leslie Vigil Look Like They’ve Been Decorated With Needle And Thread
- German Photographer Shows The Behind The Scenes Of His Stunning Female Portraits
- Most Beautiful Remaining Street Mosaics From The Soviet Union
- 25 Times When Boredom Make People Hilariously Creative