This 26-year-old pastry chef from Italy, Matteo Stucchi, always believed that in a dessert, the decoration is as important as the taste. Following his Instagram* nickname, his little creations remind the world of the famous book 'Gulliver's Travels'. Just as Gulliver encountered the tiny Lilliputians, Stucchi's tiny worlds are also filled with miniature figurines, all arranged to create these fascinating mini-scenes. Scroll down to discover them!
It usually takes 2 to 4 hours to create the beauty you see in Stucchi's photos. Sometimes he draws inspiration from the sweets themselves, and sometimes he says he is "inspired by their particular shape or from images seen on social networks, other times it is my little characters who give me the idea based on their position".
The most rewarding part for the pastry chef is "to see the end result of my work although I must say that tasting while preparing, I do not mind". He offered some kind advice for novice sweet-tooths out there. "Never surrender," he said. "It happens sometimes that things don’t go well at the first attempt, then you just have to roll up your sleeves and start over again without giving up and sooner or later, you succeed."
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- These Cakes By Leslie Vigil Look Like They’ve Been Decorated With Needle And Thread
- Most Beautiful Remaining Street Mosaics From The Soviet Union
- Baker Makes Hyper-Realistic Cakes That Will Make You Do A Double Take
- German Photographer Shows The Behind The Scenes Of His Stunning Female Portraits
- 25 Times When Boredom Make People Hilariously Creative