Leslie Vigil describes herself as a cake artist and you probably couldn’t come up with a better description for her. Vigil is whipping up such elaborate creations, they definitely belong in a gallery. For her recent colorful collection, Tapestry Cakes, the Flour Child used icing as “stitches” to craft stylized flowers, symmetrical laurel leaf patterns, and other details.
These cakes definitely have a Mexican folk vibe to them. You can totally picture Frida Kahlo wearing a dress with similar patterns. In some of her works, Leslie mixes it up a little, adding other influences, for example, Russian influences. “I love the idea of harmonizing textile traditions from different cultures,” she said.
Ссылки по теме:
- 25 Times When Boredom Make People Hilariously Creative
- This Baker Makes Halloween-Inspired Cakes, And You’d Probably Be Too Scared To Eat Them
- Ukrainian Photoshop Master Shows How She Creates Her Fairytale-Like Images
- This Cosplayer Can Turn Herself Into Any Character
- This Pastry Chef Transforms Plain Desserts Into Miniature Worlds And It’s Too Sad To Eat