For those of us who have a sweet tooth, cakes are one of those guilty pleasures that are hard to resist. Just imagine the rich creamy, extra moist and delectable taste of cakes! It would be unfair to blame someone when usually cakes not only look but also taste good.
There are many professional cake artists out there whose dedication to their craft has created many incredible and magical desserts. However, this time we would like to present to you an expert in the field. 23-year-old Luke Vincentini is unlike most confectioners as he doesn't create ordinary, layered cakes. Instead, the artist makes desserts in the most unexpected shapes such as bags of Doritos, egg boxes, different fruits, cups of coffee and even cell phones.
Luke works at the famous Carlo's Bakery in Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey, which is known to be the location of Carlo's Bakery that shot to fame on the TLC show Cake Boss. Many people come here to see his culinary artistry and taste some amazingly realistic desserts. These mouth-watering sweet treats can take up to 14 hours to make, however, he says that each one is a labor of love. We all probably agree that it's worth every minute it takes!
Ссылки по теме:
- Post Modern Architectural Cakes By A Fashion Designer Turned Baker
- These Luxurious Towering Cakes Look Like They Are Straight Out Of The Fairy Tale
- Japanese Mom Bakes Awesome Bread Inspired By Her Kid’s Drawings And Nature
- This Baker Makes Halloween-Inspired Cakes, And You’d Probably Be Too Scared To Eat Them
- ‘Brushstroke’ Cakes From Russia Are Taking Over Instagram