Beauty is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to these beautiful twin cats, who have mismatched eyes. Named Iriss and Abyss, both sisters have a genetic condition called heterochrmomia, which produces a difference in colouration in both eyes due to a lack of melanin. Pavel Kasianov, from Saint-Petersburg Russia, adopted the crossbred 10-month-old kittens after seeing an advert online.
“When I found an ad on social media that two kittens were seeking a new home, I never imagined that I’d end up with two. But I looked through the pictures of kittens and saw two twins always together on the photos. And my heart melted”.
Ссылки по теме:
- Russian Artist Perfectly Recreated Mutt Cutts Van From “Dumb And Dumber”
- Don’t Wait To See How The Earth Gets Old With Greenpeace Russia’s EarthApp
- Artist Creates A New Pin-Up Calendar Inspired By Classic Masterpieces Of Kustodiyev And Bilibin
- “This Is What I See When I Create Art”: Beautiful Paintings Of Natural Russian Landscapes
- The Ministry Of Ferrous Metallurgy: Modern Russia In Absolutely Brilliant Illustrations