Russian artist Olga Shirinina, better known by her nickname "Klimbim," is into colorizing old, vintage photos and freshening up history for all of us. She is primarily dedicated to the history of her motherland: she has colorized portraits of the Romanov family, personalities of the Russian Revolution, and the heroes of the Second World War. But that's not the only theme she likes. This time, the theme of the Golden Age of Hollywood is in the limelight.
Ссылки по теме:
- 8 Digital Paintings Of Famous Characters And Their Pets By Aleksei Vinogradov
- From A Lead Pencil To The Apple Pencil
- Remember The 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class?
- Photographer Goes Around The World In Search Of The Most Beautiful Libraries
- 14 Portraits That Depict Kids From Around The World As Astronauts