Mackenzie Moretter suffers from Sotos Syndrome, which causes gigantism. Because of her condition, Mackenzie has had problems making friends. Last week, Mackenzie turned 10, but when everyone from school turned down their party invitations, Mackenzie's mother, Jenny, went to Facebook* - asking 10 of her friends to come and help her daughter celebrate. But she never expected the overwhelming response she received.
On the special day, more than 250 people - including Elsa and Vikings player Charles Johnson - turned out to celebrate with Mackenzie.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- The Heartmelting Friendship Of A 2-Year-Old Girl And Her Piglet
- Polar Bear Twins Celebrate 1st Birthday in Hellabrunn
- No One Showed Up To A Little Boy With Autism’s Birthday
- 3 year old girl restores our faith in humanity
- This Girl Has To Wear An Eyepatch