A cat that survived a house-fire, suffering 3rd degree burns resulting in amputations, has spent the last year caring for other animals at the Animal Emergency Hospital & Urgent Care in North Carolina. Russel, who is still recovering despite a year of treatment, goes from room to room visiting other animals in distress. He won’t stop to rest unless he’s gently encouraged by the staff.
“He wants to meet all our patients. He just wants to be with them,” hospital staff told The Dodo. “I don’t know if he can sense that other animals are in pain…but he does seem to have some weird knack for connecting with patients.”
Russel may never fully recover, and recently had to have his feet operated on. However, donations have made it possible to live at the hospital full-time, where he will be loved and appreciated.
“I don’t know if he can sense that other animals are in pain…but he does seem to have some weird knack for connecting with patients.”
Ссылки по теме:
- 17 Cats On Their First Day Of Work
- A Boy And His Cats: I Document The Bond Between My Boys And Their Cats
- I Saved A Dog From Euthanasia And Now She Happily Runs In A Wheelchair
- The Cutest Way To Break The Law In South Korea
- 21-Step Guide On How To Cook With Cats