Okan Uçkun, a tattoo artist based in Turkey, is a master of some of the tattoo art styles that are most popular today. Whatever he works with – be it sacred geometry, lines, dots, or animals – becomes a work of art. Though some of his tattoos include animals or other elements of nature, almost all of them still have the precise and minimalist elements that he is best known for.
Uçkun designs his tattoos for each client, taking into consideration the ideas they want to convey and their body shape. He maintains a blog with the stories behind the tattoos that he does that you can read here.
Ссылки по теме:
- Geometric Tattoos By Dr. Woo
- Geometric Line And Dot Tattoos By Turkish Artist Prove Less Is More
- Geometric Line Tattoos By Chaim Machlev
- The Cutest Way To Break The Law In South Korea
- This Dad Updates His Tattoo Sleeve Every Year