The city fascinates me, no it totally absorbes me, actually it excites me to such degree that I feel like spending hours, days, weeks and sometimes months recreating in fine detail my impressions of all great cities I’ve visited. Mainly from memory, I reconstruct whole cities in pen and ink and not a single little detail is lost on me: streetlights, subway entrances, shopfronts, park benches, yes, even curtains in windows.
Ссылки по теме:
- The Avenues of Monopoly, Captured in Pictures
- Sketch Tattoos That Look Like Pencil Drawings By Nomi Chi
- Intricately-Detailed Landscape Drawings are Smaller Than a Pencil
- IKEA Turned Children’s Drawings Into Real Plush Toys To Raise Money For Charity
- Hyper-Realistic Pencil Drawings Of Celebrities