Armenian fashion illustrator Edgar Artis uses stylized paper cut outs and everyday objects to create beautiful dresses. His creative fashion sketches include such items as rose petals, various plants and food, even buildings.
Ссылки по теме:
- How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1970s Revealed In Old Magazines
- Major Historical Events Illustrated With Their Date Numbers
- 19-Year-Old Artist Uses Real-Life Objects To Complete Her Illustrations
- I Create Illustrations Using Everyday Objects
- Kristian Mensa Creates Illustrations Using Everyday Objects
Tags: dress illustration object