When this good guy saw a scared kitten clinging to a truck near his office, he just couldn’t leave her like that. Turns out, “the mama kitty ran off… and ditched the kitten. No other kittens could be found,” – redditor JustAnotherGoodGuy explained. Immediately after finding the kitty, the man sent the picture to his wife asking “can I bring it home?” His wife’s reaction? “Who could say no to that face?” – she said.
“[Axel] has made herself right at home with our 19 year old cat and 2 year old dog. She’s safe, sound, warm, and… loved”
Ссылки по теме:
- Cat Rescued From Fire Now Nurses Other Animals In Pet Hospital
- Meet Choco Cat: The Most Well-Traveled Kitty With His Own Passpurr
- Rescue Cats At The Largest No-Kill Cat Sanctuary In California
- 5 Year Old Dresses Up To Help Homeless Cats, Thinks He’s A Superhero To Them
- Meet Monty: The Adorable Cat With An Unusual Face