86-year-old Millie Taylor-Morrison recently walked down the isle in a dress that she designed herself and stunned everybody. The bride worked as a model more than 50 years ago and it’s evident that she hasn’t lost her magic charm.
Her granddaughter Khadija took a photo of her and uploaded it to Love What Matters on Facebook*. The image quickly went viral and has almost 100,000 likes. “She just turned 86 one week ago and her new husband will be 86 in December,” Khadija wrote. “My grandmother was married to my grandfather for 41 years when he passed away. She found love again almost 25 years later and our family couldn’t be happier for her.”
The groom, Harold Morrison has known Nana Millie for six decades. A couple of years ago Harold got really sick, so the two moved in together. Millie took good care of him and when Harold got better they decided to get married.
The reception was held in Richfield Regency in Verona, New Jersey. The gorgeous room was lit with purple lights which complemented Millie’s dress perfectly.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Bride Is 11th Woman In Her Family To Wear 120-Year-Old Wedding Dress
- Armenian Illustrator Completes His Cut-Out Dresses With Everyday Objects
- Toilet paper wedding dress
- 11 Brides Who Gave Their Wedding Dresses Mind-Blowing Makeovers
- 99-Year-Old Woman Spreads Love By Making Dresses For Children In Need
Tags: dress grandmother wedding