Vincent Flouret, a French fashion photographer from Paris, has been working on a project recently that is very close to his heart; it features his beloved dog, 6-year-old Max. Vincent and Max have recreated iconic music video scenes and album covers by Madonna, in a project he has called “Maxdonna.” The money collected from the sold prints of “Maxdonna” will be donated to Madonna’s charity Raising Malawi.
Ссылки по теме:
- Mom Secretly Shoots Her Husband And Daughter Holding Hands Since 2014
- Each Month I Created Princess Costumes For My Baby Girl To Cope With Postpartum Depression
- I Visited Almost Every ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Filming Location And Recreated Some Scenes
- Guy Photoshops Himself Into Childhood Pics To Hang Out With His Childhood Self
- Scene From The Ceiling: I Create Fun Settings Using Everyday Items