I would like to show you my recent photos of Fonyód-Alsóbélatelep beach at Lake Balaton in Hungary. The beach is ice-frozen. The strong wind and the cold icicles caused by the cold embrace the shore, offering a spectacular view for spectators. Apart from looking like a winter wonderland made of crystal glass, Lake Balaton is considered to be the largest lake in central Europe.
Ссылки по теме:
- 30 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Against Civilization In The Exclusion Zone Around Chernobyl
- Frozen Lake Michigan Shatters Into Millions Of Pieces And Results In Surreal Imagery
- This Hotel Is Designed Exactly Like A Tree House And Is Ready For Adventurous Guests
- Guy Spends $500 To Build An Epic Custom Guitar Out Of 1200 Pencils, Shows How He Did It
- I Traveled To Romania In Winter To Capture The Beautiful Nature And Old Traditions