This Japanese Zoo Decided To Perform A Lion Escape. And it totally made sense to have a human dressed up as a lion. The fake lion was observed by the real zoo inhabitants.
This Japanese Zoo Decided To Perform A Lion Escape
We all love to feel prepared when it comes to the worst things we can imagine and Tobe Zoo in Ehime is no exception.
And it totally made sense to have a human dressed up as a lion
The footage shows the person pretending to be an escaped lion wandering around the zoo most likely looking for prey.
The fake lion was observed by the real zoo inhabitants
As the imposter was roaming the zoo freely, the real lions kept there observed the scene. We’ll never know if it wasn’t intended but maybe they have learned the lesson as well?
While this may seem hilarious, no one would want to face it in real life
While this may have been a good practice for the zoo workers, we hope they never get to use the nets and tranquilizers during a real event.
The real lions were not impressed
Good thing the lion family living in the zoo was not tempted to follow the example of the imposter and stayed cuddled up together, observing the ludicrous scene.
Ссылки по теме:
- 10 Pics Of The Special Bond Between A Zookeeper And Giraffes That I Captured In North Macedonia
- 21 Reasons Cats Are The Most Superior Beings On The Planet
- Japanese Photographer Captures A Shy-At-First Baby Meerkat And Its Family In 23 Pics
- Horse Pretends To Be Dead To Avoid Being Ridden
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go