We bet you heard about cottages from Poland, especially from a small village of Zalipie located in southern Poland. Luckily while you have been consuming internet, tv, trying to follow the latest world-wide trends, there were people that were keeping this old custom alive, hoping young ones will eventually get some interest in their own history.
Houses were usually decorated with typically Slavic patterns, flowers, however each Slavic country has a different depiction of flowers and this one is Polish.
These houses are not only decorated from the outside, but in fact they are really…and we really mean REALLY decorated on the inside too. Interiors are completely painted in rich flower patterns and that is kind of a standard in rural regions across Eastern and Central European countries, mostly Slavic ones.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Man Built Probably The Thinnest House In Beirut To Block His Brother’s View Of The Sea
- Most Beautiful Remaining Street Mosaics From The Soviet Union
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- After Breaking My Wrist, I Turned My Plain Cast Into Thanos‘ Infinity Gauntlet
- Man Converts An Old Ambulance Into His Dream Home