Let's just get down to business — cats are highly trained CIA agents. Sure, you might think your kitty is nothing but an adorably fluffy pet that gets you more attention on Instagram*. But if you sheeple would open your eyes, you might recognize the work of a master spy who is inviting the government to keep a close, non-digital eye on American citizenry.
The CIA tweeted this with a series of tweets in honor of its one-year anniversary on Twitter. Coincidence? Probably. But that doesn't explain how your cat ended up in the cabinet.
1. They're masters of disguise.
2. They are always watching you.
3. They travel silently.
4. They have special technology to see in the dark.
5. They've mastered a harmless look to gain your trust.
6. They show no remorse ever.
7. They find bugs in your apartment.
8. They're too good at hiding.
9. They're combat veterans.
10. You're the one feeding them and paying for their rent.
11. They appear smarter.
12. They like to stake out the highest ground for surveillance.
13. They watch you sleep
15. They know parkour.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- The Cutest Way To Break The Law In South Korea
- Cat Rescued From Fire Now Nurses Other Animals In Pet Hospital
- 21-Step Guide On How To Cook With Cats
- 17 Cats On Their First Day Of Work
- 11 Cats Who Have An Unhealthy Obsession With Footwear