I was 23 years old and wasting my life away, and at nearly 200 lbs I didn’t even recognise my own reflection. The last five years were spent drinking every weekend, eating anything I could get my hands on and spending every evening locked in my room playing the Xbox. I tried to figure out what had happened to me. I blamed everything on everyone else until I realized only I could change my life! I decided to write a list of the things to do to get myself out of this rut.
Later, I felt like wasting my life away, and at nearly 200 lbs I didn’t even recognise my own reflection
Ссылки по теме:
- Award-Winning Photojournalist Disappears In China
- 76 y.o. “Babushka of Baikal” Lives Alone In Siberia And Skates Across Baikal Every Day
- Great-gran claims she has drunk nothing but Pepsi for 64 years
- Woman Celebrates Her 107th Birthday, Says The Secret To Her Life Is Never Getting Married
- American tourist shares pictures of bruised hand after punching groper in Dublin